Where is my invoice?
Your invoice is the email confirmation that we sent you when the order was placed. However, you can also attain your invoice by logging into your account.http://kingofsoftware.com/index.php/customer/account/login
Did not receive your invoice?
If you did not receive your invoice or have questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How are you able to sell your software at such low prices?
We are not under contract with any particular software manufacturer. As a result, we are able to sell our products significantly below the MSRP. We purchase at lower prices from reputable sources in the software market and pass those savings on to you! Our goal is to offer you the highest most cost-effective software on the market today.Not only is this our aim, but it is our promise to you, the customer.
I would like to return my product. What is the procedure?
The first step is to email us at email@example.com let us know of the fault or damage. If you have received software from us that you now wish to return, we operate the following policy in accordance with:
Trading Standards Distance Selling Regulations
- We must be notified within 7 working days after the day on which the goods are received.
- The software must be unopened (i.e. still shrink-wrapped) or with its original manufacturers seal unbroken.
- The software must be in a condition that would enable King of Software, Inc. to resell it as new. If the software is deemed to be in a condition which renders the goods unsellable, the package will be returned to the sender.
- If the software is not adequately packaged and becomes damaged in transit back to us, we accept the right to cancel the RMA. The email you receive to confirm the return will specify our packaging requirements.
- If the software has been provided to your personal requirements and has been ordered specifically for you, we cannot accept the goods back or even a cancellation. You will be notified when placing the order that the software is non-returnable before you complete your order.
- Once the software has been returned and checked, the refund will be processed within 7 working days.
What is the Copyright?
The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988 lists computer programs within its definition of literary works. Therefore, software is covered by the same general protection offered to all copyright works with a few minor amendments in interpretation and the permitted acts.
Due to the Copyright laws, we do not accept returns on open software under any circumstances.; We will gladly accept the return of sealed software within 7 days of receipt only if the return meets our return policy as stated above.
How long does delivery take?
Assuming the item is in stock, it usually dispatches within 24-48 hours. Delivery may take 2-3 business days. However if the item is not in stock, this process may take a longer amount of time.
How much does delivery cost?
Free shipping on all orders over $199.00.
Who is your shipping carrier?
Are the products Brand New Sealed?
All of our products are brand new & sealed in their original packaging, unless specified. They come just as if you were going to buy directly from the manufacturer. Some might be shipped with the retail box or retail DVD box.
Where is my Product Key or Serial Number?
This depends on the product you ordered. The product key is often located on your Certificate of Authenticity label. Other likely locations are on the lower right corner of the CD sleeve, under the flap of the CD sleeve, on the back of the DVD case or on a separate card included in the packaging. Product Keys and Serial Numbers are unique and cannot be replaced if lost.
Is ordering online from King of Software, Inc. safe?
Yes. Our checkout pages are 128-bit SSL encrypted, the industry standard for secure online ordering. Always make sure to look for the green URL bar and the lock or key icon on your browser when you are checking out (location and format differ depending on what browser you are using). This indicates you are viewing a secure, encrypted page. In addition, we handle your personal information with the utmost of care and comply fully with the latest payment card industry (PCI) standards.
The Norton SECURE™ trustmark only appears when the website has passed our intensive, daily security scan. We test for possible personal information access, links to dangerous sites, phishing, and other online dangers.
What is your Return Policy?
No returns/refunds on any OPEN software.
Click here for more details: View our Return Policy
Educational SoftwareEducational software can only be purchased by university and college students; primary and secondary school students; faculty and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education;and home-schooled students and teachers.
Please verify your eligibility to purchase this software by emailing one of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number in the subject line:
- - Confirmation sent from an .edu email address with your full name, address, phone number and order number.
- - Image of a current student or faculty ID
- - A copy of enrollment forms from a qualified educational institution.
Additional handling time is required for educational products, Software will be shipped Monday through Friday, within 24 hours of receiving your verification documents. Please call 800-874-8216 if you have any questions about eligibility requirements or approved verification documents.