Adobe Premiere Pro CC Prepaid 12 Month Subscription for Teams
This table below shows the difference between the 2 Individual and Team memberships
Adobe Premiere Pro CC — Part of Adobe Creative Cloud
Edit video faster and more fluidly than ever before with the powerful, more connected Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Dozens of brand-new features, including a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading, allow you keep the focus on your creative work.
Because Adobe Premiere Pro CC is part of Creative Cloud, you get immediate and exclusive access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they’re released, and you always control when to download and install them. You can also conveniently sync settings between your computers; tap into a free and growing library of expert training videos from Adobe and others; and showcase your work on Behance.
Download, install, and run the full version on your own computer, and conveniently manage your subscription from your games and software library.
Exclusive Creative Cloud Benefits
- Ongoing feature updates: You always have access to new features as soon as they’re released. Just download the latest whenever you want.
- Sync Settings: Work the way you like on any of your computers — Mac or PC. Synchronize your workspace settings to Creative Cloud so they go where you go.
- Expert training: Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a growing library of exclusive video tutorials and inspirational content from experts at Adobe and leading partners.
- Access to Mac OS and Windows versions: You can install Adobe Premiere Pro CC on your main computer as well as on one backup.
- Behance: Your Creative Cloud paid membership comes with the Pro features of Behance, including ProSite — a fully customizable professional portfolio.
Other Top Features
- Real-time performance: Edit faster. Take advantage of real-time performance to edit, trim, or adjust effects — even do three-way color correction — without interrupting playback.
- World-class effects: Quickly fix color, stabilize shaky footage, and create adjustment layers to enhance your footage. Clean up noise, change speed with time remapping, and more.
- Project and media management: Keep your projects running smoothly with task-based workspaces that let you focus on the job at hand. Quickly find media with HoverScrub and RapidFind search results. Get immediate updates when you replace, relink, or modify a clip.
- Broad format support: Get true native support for a wide range of source formats with no need for transcoding or rewrapping. Import files fast and get immediate, render-free playback.
- End-to-end metadata workflow: Use metadata that travels throughout your workflow for smarter editing and streamlined post-production. Import metadata-infused Adobe Story scripts and sync them to footage. Jump-start your edits by importing rough cuts with associated metadata from Adobe Prelude. (Story and Prelude are part of Creative Cloud complete membership.)
New Features — Available Only in After Effects CC
Differences in Detail:
Under the Individual licensing setup, although you are paying for all the individual licenses, you do not have the ownership and control of the licenses ... the individuals own and control all aspects of the license
1. The individual is responsible for all activity that occurs via his account. He is not allowed to share his account information and no one else is allowed to use his account (point 4 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
2. Enabling or allowing others to use a service using one’s account is considered a misuse of the service (point 5.2 (b) on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
3. Adobe or an Independent 3rd party Auditor can inspect (including manual inspection, electronic methods, or both) your records, systems, and facilities to verify that your installation and use of any and all Software or Services is in conformity with its valid licenses from us …refer to point 14 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
4. When the individual leaves a company, the license cannot be assigned to anybody else; the only thing that a user can do is terminate his licenses (by paying any outstanding fees)….refer to point 4 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
A Business licensing setup, on the other hand, gives the business 100% ownership and control of the licenses
1. The team is given a unique name and all licenses become the property of the Business
2. The business can terminate the license of any user at any point in time and assign it to anyone else by a click of a button in the Admin console…refer to 10.3 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
3. The admin console also gives the business 100% visibility on the licenses – number of licenses assigned, number of licenses unassigned, number of licenses pending receipt of invitation – the business owner can quickly check whether a licenses needs to be assigned to someone who needs it more…view https://video.tv.adobe.com/v/
4. There is no limit to the number of reassignment that a Group admin can perform
5. The business account also translates to one consolidated bill for all licenses – no need to track multiple bills – no matter the number of license, the owner receives one consolidated bill for the Team.
6. Other advantages include advanced 24x7 IT support, exclusive sessions with Adobe experts, 5x storage space, ability to manage installations of licenses centrally, better collaboration, to name a few.
Q: Do I need an Internet connection to use Adobe Premiere Pro CC?
A: All Creative Cloud desktop applications are downloaded directly to your computer. Once Adobe Premiere Pro CC is installed, you won’t need to be connected to the Internet in order to use it. (Downloading the latest updates and using features like Sync Settings requires an Internet connection.)
Q: If I decide to leave Creative Cloud, will I lose access to my files?
A: When you create files with any of the creative apps from Adobe, the files are yours. Adobe doesn’t take any ownership of those files. When you save your files to Creative Cloud, you’ll always have a local copy of them. Even if you cancel your Creative Cloud membership, your files remain on your local hard drive.
Q: With Adobe Premiere Pro CC, will I be forced to always run the newest version?
A: You will always have access to the latest version, but you won’t be forced to upgrade. You can continue to run whichever version you want until you’re ready to download and install the latest version. You will also have access to older versions of the software to download, starting with CS6.
Q: What are the differences between the Adobe Premiere Pro CC single-app membership and a Creative Cloud complete membership?
A: In addition to all the features of the Adobe Premiere Pro single-app membership, a complete membership also gives you the latest versions of all the other Creative Cloud desktop apps, including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Muse, as well as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Acrobat Pro, and many more. You can take advantage of deep integration between Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Audition, and SpeedGrade to streamline your video production workflow and boost productivity. Creative Cloud complete membership delivers everything you need to create, collaborate, and publish — all in one place.