Adobe InDesign CC Prepaid 12 Month Subscription for Teams
New Features — Available Only in InDesign CC
Differences in Detail:
Under the Individual licensing setup, although you are paying for all the individual licenses, you do not have the ownership and control of the licenses ... the individuals own and control all aspects of the license
1. The individual is responsible for all activity that occurs via his account. He is not allowed to share his account information and no one else is allowed to use his account (point 4 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
2. Enabling or allowing others to use a service using one’s account is considered a misuse of the service (point 5.2 (b) on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
3. Adobe or an Independent 3rd party Auditor can inspect (including manual inspection, electronic methods, or both) your records, systems, and facilities to verify that your installation and use of any and all Software or Services is in conformity with its valid licenses from us …refer to point 14 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
4. When the individual leaves a company, the license cannot be assigned to anybody else; the only thing that a user can do is terminate his licenses (by paying any outstanding fees)….refer to point 4 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
A Business licensing setup, on the other hand, gives the business 100% ownership and control of the licenses
1. The team is given a unique name and all licenses become the property of the Business
2. The business can terminate the license of any user at any point in time and assign it to anyone else by a click of a button in the Admin console…refer to 10.3 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
3. The admin console also gives the business 100% visibility on the licenses – number of licenses assigned, number of licenses unassigned, number of licenses pending receipt of invitation – the business owner can quickly check whether a licenses needs to be assigned to someone who needs it more…view https://video.tv.adobe.com/v/
4. There is no limit to the number of reassignment that a Group admin can perform
5. The business account also translates to one consolidated bill for all licenses – no need to track multiple bills – no matter the number of license, the owner receives one consolidated bill for the Team.
6. Other advantages include advanced 24x7 IT support, exclusive sessions with Adobe experts, 5x storage space, ability to manage installations of licenses centrally, better collaboration, to name a few.
Q: Do I need an Internet connection to use InDesign CC?
A: All Creative Cloud desktop applications are downloaded directly to your computer. Once InDesign CC is installed, you won’t need to be connected to the Internet in order to use it. (Downloading the latest updates and using features like Sync Settings requires an Internet connection.)
Q: If I decide to leave Creative Cloud, will I lose access to my files?
A: When you create files with any of the creative apps from Adobe, the files are yours. Adobe doesn\u2019t take any ownership of those files. When you save your files to Creative Cloud, you\u2019ll always have a local copy of them. Even if you cancel your Creative Cloud membership, your files remain on your local hard drive. And you\u2019ll always have access to a free level of membership that provides 2GB of storage for files.
Q: With InDesign CC, will I be forced to always run the newest version?
A: You will always have access to the latest version, but you won’t be forced to upgrade. You can continue to run whichever version you want until you’re ready to download and install the latest version. You will also have access to older versions of the software to download, starting with CS6.
Q: What are the differences between the InDesign CC single-app membership and a Creative Cloud complete membership?
A: In addition to all the features of the InDesign single-app membership, a complete membership also gives you the latest versions of all the other Creative Cloud desktop apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Muse, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects, as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop Lightroom, and many more. Creative Cloud complete membership delivers everything you need to create, collaborate, and publish — all in one place.