Adobe InDesign CC 1 Year
InDesign CC — Part of Adobe Creative Cloud
With InDesign CC, you can design, preflight, and publish a broad range of content in print, online, and for tablet apps. Create page layouts quickly and efficiently with precise control over typography, using built-in creative tools and an intuitive design environment. Under-the-hood improvements and native 64-bit support let you work fast, even on the most complex documents.
Because InDesign CC is part of Adobe Creative Cloud, you get immediate and exclusive access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they’re released, and you always control when to download and install them. You can also conveniently sync settings between your computers; use 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration; showcase your work on Behance; and tap into a free and growing library of expert training videos from Adobe and others.
Download, install, and run the full version of InDesign CC on your own computer and conveniently manager your subscription from your games and software library.
- Print publishing: Print long and short documents directly to a desktop printer or as PDF files for professional printing. Work efficiently thanks to Adaptive Design Tools, productivity tools, and more.
- Digital publishing: Create many kinds of digital documents. Develop sophisticated content for popular tablets by pairing InDesign with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. Design eBooks for popular devices, including Kindle and Nook. Export interactive layouts as SWF or PDF files.
- iPad apps without coding: Create iPad apps without writing code. Access Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (part of Creative Cloud complete membership) from within InDesign and use familiar tools to develop iPad apps. Creative Cloud members can submit unlimited single-edition iPad apps to the Apple App Store.
- Adaptive Design Tools: One design. Unlimited layouts. Adaptive Design Tools, including linked content, Alternate Layouts, liquid page rules, and Content Collector tools, let you efficiently repurpose your work for various page sizes, screen sizes, and orientations without sacrificing control.
- Preflight and production tools: Speed up production and reduce errors with live preflighting of print and digital documents, document-installed fonts, background PDF export, JDF technology, and PDF/X export.
- Productivity tools: Work faster, smarter, and better with productivity tools for every workflow. Produce complex page layouts efficiently with Adaptive Design Tools, Smart Guides, rapid table creation, on-object controls, and more.
- Robust text composition: Create sophisticated text with precise typography. Efficiently design type with styles, text wrap, the Paragraph Composer, OpenType support, drop caps, style mapping for EPUB export, and more.
- Automation: Create powerful automated workflows using standards-based XML features to lay out pages with text and images. Incorporate database-driven content to publish across channels.
- Persistent text-frame fitting: Set frames to automatically resize to fit your text, based on simple parameters. With persistent text-frame fitting, frames expand and shrink dynamically as you edit headlines, callouts, or other variable content.
- Paragraphs that span columns: Quickly reconfigure paragraphs to span more than one column, such as a headline, or to split into multiple columns — without creating separate text frames. Keep related lines together as the text flows.
- Support for many languages: Publish documents for use worldwide. InDesign includes dictionaries and composition support for languages including Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, and Indic languages.
- PDF forms within InDesign: Design PDF forms without leaving InDesign. You can add interactive form fields, and even assign the tab order using the Articles panel, before you export your document to PDF.
New Features — Available Only in InDesign CC
Q: Do I need an Internet connection to use InDesign CC?
A: All Creative Cloud desktop applications are downloaded directly to your computer. Once InDesign CC is installed, you won’t need to be connected to the Internet in order to use it. (Downloading the latest updates and using features like Sync Settings requires an Internet connection.)
Q: If I decide to leave Creative Cloud, will I lose access to my files?
A: When you create files with any of the creative apps from Adobe, the files are yours. Adobe doesn\u2019t take any ownership of those files. When you save your files to Creative Cloud, you\u2019ll always have a local copy of them. Even if you cancel your Creative Cloud membership, your files remain on your local hard drive. And you\u2019ll always have access to a free level of membership that provides 2GB of storage for files.
Q: With InDesign CC, will I be forced to always run the newest version?
A: You will always have access to the latest version, but you won’t be forced to upgrade. You can continue to run whichever version you want until you’re ready to download and install the latest version. You will also have access to older versions of the software to download, starting with CS6.
Q: What are the differences between the InDesign CC single-app membership and a Creative Cloud complete membership?
A: In addition to all the features of the InDesign single-app membership, a complete membership also gives you the latest versions of all the other Creative Cloud desktop apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Muse, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects, as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop Lightroom, and many more. Creative Cloud complete membership delivers everything you need to create, collaborate, and publish — all in one place.