Adobe Flash Professional CC 1 Year
Flash Professional CC — Part of Adobe Creative Cloud
Work faster than ever before thanks to a completely reengineered 64-bit architecture, a new streamlined user interface, and more connected tools. Create HTML content and export high-definition video and audio.
Because Flash Professional CC is part of Adobe Creative Cloud, you get immediate and exclusive access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they’re released, and you always control when to download and install them. You can also conveniently sync settings between your computers; use 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration; tap into a free and growing library of expert training videos from Adobe and others; and showcase your work on Behance.
Download, install, and run the full version of Flash Professional CC on your own computer, and conveniently manage your subscription in your games and software library.
Exclusive Creative Cloud Benefits
- Ongoing feature updates: You always have access to new features as soon as they’re released. Just download the latest whenever you want.
- Sync Settings: Work the way you like on any of your computers — Mac or PC. Synchronize your workspace settings to Creative Cloud so they go where you go.
- Behance: Save work directly from Flash Professional CC to Behance to showcase finished projects or share a work in progress. Your Creative Cloud paid membership comes with the Pro features of Behance, including ProSite — a fully customizable professional portfolio.
- 20GB of storage on Creative Cloud: Work on files at the office, from home, or on your tablet. Easily share your audio projects with clients or colleagues.
- Expert training: Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a growing library of exclusive video tutorials and inspirational content from experts at Adobe and leading partners.
- Access to Mac OS and Windows versions: You can install Flash Professional on your main computer as well as on one backup.
Other Top Features
- Object-based animation: Generate smooth animations and control attributes like speed or easing by applying settings directly to objects. Use intuitive Bezier handles to make adjustments to motion settings.
- Wide platform and device support: Reach a wider audience on both Android and iOS devices by exporting or targeting your content for the latest Adobe AIR and Flash Player runtimes.
- Sprite sheet generation: Export symbols and animation sequences to quickly generate sprite sheets that help improve the gaming experience, workflow, and performance.
- Prepackaged AIR application creation: Create and deliver applications with a prepackaged AIR captive runtime. Streamline application testing and enable end users to run your content without additional downloads.
- Platform- and device-specific access: Use prebuilt native extensions that provide access to platform- or device-specific capabilities, such as battery level and vibration.
New Features — Available Only in Flash Professional CC
Exclusive Creative Cloud Benefits
Q: Do I need an Internet connection to use Flash Professional CC?
A: All Creative Cloud desktop applications are downloaded directly to your computer. Once Flash Professional CC is installed, you won’t need to be connected to the Internet in order to use it. (Downloading the latest updates and using features like Sync Settings requires an Internet connection.)
Q: If I decide to leave Creative Cloud, will I lose access to my files?
A: When you create files with any of the creative apps from Adobe, the files are yours. Adobe doesn’t take any ownership of those files. When you save your files to Creative Cloud, you’ll always have a local copy of them. Even if you cancel your Creative Cloud membership, your files remain on your local hard drive. And you’ll always have access to a free level of membership that provides 2GB of storage for files.
Q: With Flash Professional CC, will I be forced to always run the newest version?
A: You will always have access to the latest version, but you won’t be forced to upgrade. You can continue to run whichever version you want until you’re ready to download and install the latest version. You will also have access to older versions of the software to download, starting with CS6.
Q: What are the differences between the Flash Professional CC single-app membership and a Creative Cloud complete membership?
A: In addition to all the features of the Flash Professional single-app membership, a complete membership also gives you the latest versions of all the other Creative Cloud desktop apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Adobe Muse, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects, as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop Lightroom, and many more. Creative Cloud complete membership delivers everything you need to create, collaborate, and publish — all in one place.