Adobe Dreamweaver CC Prepaid 12 Month Subscription for Teams
This table below shows the difference between the 2 Individual and Team memberships
Learn More About The Difference Between Creative Cloud for Teams and Individuals
Dreamweaver CC — Part of Adobe Creative Cloud
Develop more web content, more quickly. Dreamweaver CC gives you a streamlined interface and powerful new visual CSS editing tools that let you code efficiently and intuitively.
Because Dreamweaver CC is part of Adobe Creative Cloud, you get immediate and exclusive access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they’re released, and you always control when to download and install them. You can also conveniently sync settings between your computers; use 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration; tap into a free and growing library of expert training videos from Adobe and others; and showcase your work on Behance.
Download, install, and run the full version of Dreamweaver CC on your own computer, and conveniently manage your subscription from your games and software library.
Exclusive Creative Cloud Benefits
- Ongoing feature updates: You always have access to new features as soon as they’re released. Just download the latest whenever you want.
- Sync Settings: Log in to Creative Cloud from any computer and sync your preferences, site settings, custom workspaces, and keyboard shortcuts. Customize your workflow once and take it with you wherever you go.
- 20 GB of storage on Creative Cloud: Work on files at the office, from home, or on your tablet. Easily share your audio projects with clients or colleagues.
- Expert training: Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a growing library of exclusive video tutorials and inspirational content from experts at Adobe and leading partners.
- Access to Mac OS and Windows versions: You can install Dreamweaver CC on your main computer as well as on one backup.
- Behance: Your Creative Cloud paid membership comes with the Pro features of Behance, including ProSite — a fully customizable professional portfolio.
Other Top Features
- CSS3 transitions: Animate changes to CSS properties to create custom transitions. Build interfaces that pique visitors’ curiosity and make their experience more enjoyable. Maintain greater control of web design as you fine-tune page elements and create captivating effects.
- jQuery and jQuery Mobile support: Use the familiar Dreamweaver workspace to build designs that reach new audiences on mobile devices. Use integrated jQuery Mobile support to build native mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms. Create projects for devices using a simple mobile development workflow.
- PhoneGap Build Support: Build and package native apps for Android and iOS. With support for the Adobe PhoneGap Build service in Dreamweaver, you can convert existing HTML pages to mobile apps. Test your layouts with emulators before you sync files to devices.
- Streamlined HTML5 audio and video: Enhance your desktop and mobile projects with entertaining sounds and movies. Easily add HTML5 audio and video to your websites and applications. The clean interface and code hints make the process of inserting rich media faster and more efficient.
- Easy HTML5 element insertion: Use the convenient, centralized Insert panel to quickly add HTML5 tags and common page elements. The panel is arranged into helpful categories to make options easily discoverable.
- Integrated CMS support: Author dynamic, data-driven sites using content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal. Find the code you need to update quickly with the Dynamically Related Files feature. Live View Navigation gives you accurate previews of your pages and apps.
New Features — Available Only in Dreamweaver CC
Differences in Detail:
Under the Individual licensing setup, although you are paying for all the individual licenses, you do not have the ownership and control of the licenses ... the individuals own and control all aspects of the license
1. The individual is responsible for all activity that occurs via his account. He is not allowed to share his account information and no one else is allowed to use his account (point 4 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
2. Enabling or allowing others to use a service using one’s account is considered a misuse of the service (point 5.2 (b) on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
3. Adobe or an Independent 3rd party Auditor can inspect (including manual inspection, electronic methods, or both) your records, systems, and facilities to verify that your installation and use of any and all Software or Services is in conformity with its valid licenses from us …refer to point 14 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
4. When the individual leaves a company, the license cannot be assigned to anybody else; the only thing that a user can do is terminate his licenses (by paying any outstanding fees)….refer to point 4 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
A Business licensing setup, on the other hand, gives the business 100% ownership and control of the licenses
1. The team is given a unique name and all licenses become the property of the Business
2. The business can terminate the license of any user at any point in time and assign it to anyone else by a click of a button in the Admin console…refer to 10.3 on http://www.adobe.com/legal/
3. The admin console also gives the business 100% visibility on the licenses – number of licenses assigned, number of licenses unassigned, number of licenses pending receipt of invitation – the business owner can quickly check whether a licenses needs to be assigned to someone who needs it more…view https://video.tv.adobe.com/v/
4. There is no limit to the number of reassignment that a Group admin can perform
5. The business account also translates to one consolidated bill for all licenses – no need to track multiple bills – no matter the number of license, the owner receives one consolidated bill for the Team.
6. Other advantages include advanced 24x7 IT support, exclusive sessions with Adobe experts, 5x storage space, ability to manage installations of licenses centrally, better collaboration, to name a few.
Do I need an Internet connection to use Dreamweaver CC?
A: All Creative Cloud desktop applications are downloaded directly to your computer. Once Dreamweaver CC is installed, you won’t need to be connected to the Internet in order to use it. (Downloading the latest updates and using features like Sync Settings requires an Internet connection.)
Q: If I decide to leave Creative Cloud, will I lose access to my files?
A: When you create files with any of the creative apps from Adobe, the files are yours. Adobe doesn't take any ownership of those files. When you save your files to Creative Cloud, you'll always have a local copy of them. Even if you cancel your membership, your files remain on your local hard drive. And you'll always have access to a free level of membership that provides 2 GB of storage for files.
With Dreamweaver CC, will I be forced to always run the newest version?
A: You will always have access to the latest version, but you won’t be forced to upgrade. You can continue to run whichever version you want until you’re ready to download and install the latest version. You will also have access to older versions of the software to download, starting with CS6.
Q: What are the differences between the Dreamweaver CC single-app membership and a Creative Cloud complete membership?
A: In addition to all the features of the Dreamweaver single-app membership, a complete membership also gives you the latest versions of all the other Creative Cloud desktop apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Muse, Flash Professional, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects, as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop Lightroom, and many more. Creative Cloud complete membership delivers everything you need to create, collaborate, and publish — all in one place.